Blog Articles News Articles City Information
Keyword(s)

Search job titles only
Job Location

Category

Salary range:  (i.e. "3000 - 4000")

From:    To:

Visa type:
Job posting period:
Citizenship:
Employer name:
Candidate gender:
Results per page:

Article Details

End of Service Benefits in KSA

by Expatguru - 04/27/2012

"This article describes the End of Service Benefits which expatriates working in Saudi Arabia are entitled when they complete their contract."

Much has been written about the tax-free salary in Saudi Arabia and Gulf in particular. However, not much information is available about the benefits expats are entitled to receive upon completion of their work contract. This article tries to throw some light on this.

Expatriates planning to work in Saudi Arabia usually pay attention to their contract terms and conditions, but most of them focus only on the salary package and benefits such as housing, etc. I would like to specifically point out that when you sign a contract with your employer, you must also pay close attention to your gratuity or what is officially known as End of Service Benefits (ESB). When you complete your contract and are ready to leave the kingdom for good, you are entitled to certain monetary compensation which is directly related to the amount of time you had spent with your employer.

Saudi Labor Law has specific provisions for End of Service Benefits. Article 84 of the labor law explicitly states these. For the first five years of service which an expatriate puts in with an employer, he/she is entitled to half a month's salary for each completed year. Beyond the fifth year, this becomes one month's salary. The word "salary" in this context has also been clearly defined in the Saudi Labor Law.

The ESB calculation is based on the last pay drawn by the employee before leaving the kingdom. This includes basic salary plus all other allowances. However, these allowances do not include sales commissions, performance incentives, etc., unless explicitly mentioned in your contract.

Now what happens when you change your sponsorship from one employer to another. In that case, the first employer is the one who is responsible for paying your benefits upto your last day of service with him and the onus on the subsequent employer will be only from the date you start your next employment with him. In other words, your work with each sponsor is unique and falls under a different contract, so if you work with 2 employers in 10 years, you cannot demand that the second employer pay your ESB from the day you started employment in the kingdom.

Finally, note that if tangible benefits such as accommodation are provided by your employer, you cannot claim your benefits against this, unless you are actually paid a house rent allowance in lieu of accommodation. Also, if your contract has a provision for overtime, this also is not part of ESB because overtime is not considered as part of a regular salary but compensation paid towards extra amount of work you have put in. Please note that ESB always applies to “completed years of service” which means if you leave after 11 months of a year, you get nothing for that particular year.

This is why it is so important to read and understand your contract thoroughly, otherwise you might end up with a hole in your pocket if you miscalculate your potential savings.

Expatguru

(20 Votes)

Views: 32929

159 comment(s)

adnan sideeq
Saturday 28 April 2012, 3:39 pm
Hi, Thanks for the much needed article. Just a quick question. Is one entitled to ESB even if nothing is mentioned about it in the contract? I have a two year contract, but there is no mention of it in my contract and I wasn't aware of it prior to coming to the kingdom. Thanks

CHENG
Thursday 7 August 2014, 10:29 am
Sir, if we are ending our contract, do we have to be charge for the iqama? Because what's happening in my institution they are charging the employees their iqama upon the final settlement

Expatguru
Thursday 3 May 2012, 8:05 am
Adnan, ESB is a benefit made mandatory by Saudi Labor Law. You are entitled to it even if nothing is mentioned in the contract, provided you complete the contract.

moacil rundgoan
Sunday 21 April 2013, 7:31 pm
good day sir, i have question,i have finished my 2 years contract, can i get my ESB from my employer? what is the computation? thanks and God bless you

inshad
Monday 9 September 2013, 8:20 am
Dear Sir, Can we request for indemnity after the completion of 10 years service , even without going on final exit or with out leaving the company ?

fely baticaroz
Sunday 6 May 2012, 4:59 pm
hi i m working in saudio arabia as a nurse in a private clinic for five years now . I will go home on june 7 for final exit. i want to know if i am entitled for a paid vacation and an END OF SERVICE BENEFIT. I told my employer about this and he said that i already got my benefit and he's talking about the paid vacation. what to do to claim my ESB?

bekk
Monday 4 November 2013, 6:08 pm
I have the same problem with miss fely. My employer told me that i already took my ESB which in fact they referring to my paid vacation. What is the best thing to do to claim my ESB?

mz khan
Wednesday 29 January 2014, 9:24 am
i am working in saudia as engineer since nine years now iam going to back to my contry in final exit in two months. what will be my final service money and fringe benefits?

sajid
Monday 17 March 2014, 10:04 am
I have two years contract but i applied for final exit after 11 months now, i am in one month notes period. please give me advise as per saudi labor low. am i right to ask ESB ?

Brent Lee
Tuesday 4 February 2014, 2:59 am
Fely Baticaroz, Unless every time you have your vacation of every contract you finished and then you claim for service fee for that particular vacation then nothing to claim for ESB on the past working years. Only what you can claim for ESB is the present year of contract that. The ESB computation is Half of one month salary in every completed year. In case your last contract is 2 years then the computation goes like this: Monthly Salary / 2 = Answer * 2years = Answer I hope you got my points for you.

Afraz
Monday 11 June 2012, 3:29 pm
i am working in saudi arabia since 4th august 2008 with al khodari company and my contract was 1 year renewable. and i was told that renewable means it will renew automatically on 04th august every year. and now on 04 august 2012 i want to leave the company and going for exit. and before that i have given one official letter to my company with subject end of contract in that letter stating that i am not going to renew my contract from 04th august 2012. so my last working day or contract expiration date will be 03rd of august 2012. so i want to confirm from you that how they are going to calculate my end service benefit because as i discussed in my company personal dept. they said that i am entitled for 1/3 of total days it means for 4 years total days is equal to 60 but as per 1/3 it will be become 20 days so please clarify me for the same. because in saudi labor article no 84 it is clearly mentioned that upon expiration of contract the employer have to pay half month rate up to 5 year and full month rate after 5th year and onward. so why they are cheating me by this way. even i am not violating the contract also. same date 04th august 2008 i came to ksa and i want leave same date 04th august 2012 i am leaving. so why they applying 1/3 or 2/3 rule with me, when it is clearly mentioned in Saudi labor law article 85 that if the relationship is terminated because of resignation then 1/3 or 2/3 rule will be applicable. please justify regading my above mentioned querry

Sameer
Wednesday 15 August 2012, 10:15 am
I have a job offer my khodari, as accountant and they offering me 3000 SAR as basic, 500 HRA, and 300 Transportation, will there be any other benefits ? OR is this good salary for a MBA finance, with 2 years of experience. Please help

Payroll Guy
Monday 25 February 2013, 1:05 am
you should get 25% housing & 10% transport from your basic

Soundararajan
Sunday 28 July 2013, 9:10 am
Is this applicable if company provided accomadation

pramod
Monday 10 February 2014, 1:37 pm
Payroll guy@ HRA should be 25% housing of your basic. Is it mentioned in Saudi labour law? If yes please send the link/document.

green
Friday 22 March 2013, 6:36 am
Article (85): If the work relation ends due to the worker’s resignation, he shall, in this case, be entitled to one third of the award after a service of not less than two consecutive years and not more than five years, to two thirds if his service is in excess of five successive years but less than ten years and to the full award if his service amounts to ten or more years.

Mohammad Naushad Siddiquie
Tuesday 12 June 2012, 10:27 am
Respected sir, I worked in al suwaidi company 5,years 6 month but at the end of my service they gave me only 10 days my basic salary per year as a benefit. Now i am working in another company in saudi arabia. i need justice as per saudi law, I have all the related document. Mob:0507234789

HR-GUY
Wednesday 1 August 2012, 6:27 am
Dear Naushaad, First i would like to know that whether you have availed that ESB or a part of that in your service. If the answer is NO, then it is totally unfair and illegal to pay you 10 days, 5 years means that you should get 15 days salary as your ESB. TC

John Hope
Wednesday 26 September 2012, 4:57 am
Dear HR Guy, I am trying to find out about typical terms and conditions of employment and benefits that are offered to expats working in Saudi and came across your response on the teachsaudi website. . For now looking at length of contact, trips to home country per year, amount of leave, local allowances, provision of accomodation and medical cover etc.. On the employment law side - what do expats have to comply with? A sample expat contract to look at would be very useful. Can you point me towards any resources? All help will be gratefully received. Kind regards, John

Ronnie Fernandez
Wednesday 4 July 2012, 12:28 pm
With respect Sir, I am currently working in Riyadh, KSA with Wallan Trading Company newly joined, my concern is my contract is written in one year not specific renewable or not, but mention in the vacation, 30 days leave every year with free economy ticket Riyadh to Manila Riyadh. another concern is, its possible to can claim a separation benefits just in-case they renew my contract every year and I will end my contract more than 5 years? can the article 84 will apply just in-case? because if that so, since the contract is written 1 year and I'm worry if this will be back to zero contract situation and no benefit to be claim in the future. Now as much earlier I wrote a comment for your further clarification as per Saudi Labour Law if it is right to renew or not.

HR-GUY
Wednesday 1 August 2012, 6:29 am
Dear Ronnie, ESB will be applied under same sponsor, same Visa, the contract if renewed will not be zero again. Cheers!!

jennifer gochuico
Thursday 5 July 2012, 12:48 pm
sir, i would like to know whether my employer is correct in giving me the calculation or nor.i am 8 years now in this company and going back home next month for final exit....they calculated my ESB as 1 1/2 months only..1-5 years they will not give anything because we already took it every 2 years which is 2 months salary (paid vacation).only on the 6th year they will give 1/2 for very year..it is so unfair when i learned that my colleagues of 3 years got 1.5 months when they decided to go home....please help me with this one.....

HR-GUY
Wednesday 1 August 2012, 6:22 am
Dear Jennifer, As per Saudi labor law the ESB is not part of your annual vacation, as 21 days paid/year is entitled to all incumbents. ESB is definitely be paid at the end of your service by calculating your number of years in the service. It has nothing to do with the annual vacation. TC

mohd.shiraj
Sunday 22 July 2012, 5:06 pm
I was working for a returant and NW its closed company gave option for service in coffee shop ..bt I m a cook. So what is the law for me .my name is mohd.shiraj . And I worked for 4 months

HR-GUY
Wednesday 1 August 2012, 6:24 am
Dear Siraj, Your job responsibilities should be mentioned in your employment contract. Your Employer is not authorized to put you in any other activity without your agreement. TC

Mea I
Saturday 4 August 2012, 10:36 am
Dear Sir, I would like to ask if it is safe to leave a Permission Letter or Authorization Letter to the one of my co worker for my ESB? I want to leave now but I cant wait for the ESB money. What is your advice for me? Thank you.

nairr
Tuesday 7 August 2012, 7:26 am
sir, iwould like to know about my esb.i am working in riyadh five years.in 2013 december my contract will finish, but i want go exit on 2012 december.is it possible to exit and esb.

marie
Thursday 9 August 2012, 5:48 am
A pleasant day Sir, just wanna ask regarding the 5 years benefits. How do you compute it? I am working for this company for 6 years already and when I ask him about that benefits. His computation is that after my contract instead of receiving my ESB and the other benefits, I can get additional half amount of my salary...is this the so called 5 years benefits? please do explain....thanks...

Mashierl
Thursday 9 August 2012, 7:15 pm
Good day. My employer give me a benefits every after my contract. The same as my salary for 2 years. So i have 2 contracts that i already have my benefits. Now is my 6 years. I just want to ask if this is the end service benefits for five years? Thank you and God bless..

Raymond
Wednesday 15 August 2012, 2:58 am
My contract ends at July 17 2012 and i extended my contract til Dec 18 2012 which gives me a total of 29 months how does my ESB will be Computed?.... Thank you and hoping for your reply?

gege
Wednesday 22 August 2012, 2:17 pm
Good Day Sir, may maliit lang akong katanungan sir, 2 years finished contract. may makukuha ba din na ESB?

Fahad Khan
Thursday 23 August 2012, 5:11 am
Nice , and Thank you so much i want to learn about more other things as well like benefits , incentives etc.

raymond gonzales
Tuesday 4 September 2012, 11:18 am
good day sir i finish two years contract but i extend 1years and 4months how much that i recieve this month for may benefits all included that two month benefit

Ridhwan Ahmed
Thursday 6 September 2012, 1:41 am
Hi... Just want to clariffy with regards to ESB... If I have 1 year contract in a company and after this contract I will go for good, can I recieve an ESB for this? If so, then should I need to work 12 months exactly? Please I need your advise on this... IMy contract will finish this coming October 25,2012. Thanks you in advance.

kenji
Sunday 9 September 2012, 5:36 am
Good day ..I arrived here in KSA on August 2010 with 3 years contract.I am planning to go vacation this Nov.2012.Can i have the rights to ask my ESB which i accumulated during my 2 years stay?

john
Sunday 9 September 2012, 10:08 am
i have been working in this company for almost five years as their warehouseman and now they want me to work as their salesman in their shop in which i refuse to do so.. they terminate me as their employee because of this reason.. the company didnt want to give my ESB.. what will i do???

Paul Lee
Tuesday 25 September 2012, 1:26 pm
i have been working here in ksa for 9 months now,and im planning to file a resignation after 1 year of working here.my contract is for 2 years. Do i still need to pay the company for the expenses of hiring me like plane tickets,iqama,drivers license,aramco ID and other trainings which i take while working here.?? and what should i do if they dont accept my resignation? thanx!

Mr.Devera
Sunday 7 October 2012, 1:14 am
I'm employed as mechanic since 2001 my contract is in every 2 yrs.& renewed automatically. I'm given 1 month salary evrytime I got my vacation in every 2 yrs. Now I'm going for a final exit when I ask them for my ESB they say I had nothing to claim because I already take it during my vacation time, Is this correct? Please advice.

Khader Saif
Saturday 20 October 2012, 4:38 am
Respected Sir , My father was working in Ministry of Health KSA as a senior doctor. He expired on 14th March this year. he was working in KSA from december 1991. We wants to know if the ESB is applicable in this case. He resigned from service due to his ill health . We are trying to do the paper work to claim what ever pending from government. Kindly advise

Mujeeb
Tuesday 23 October 2012, 2:40 am
Sir, Just i want to know i join company 2003 that time my salary is 700SR now my present salary is 3500 SR i want to exit so my benefits company paying to me as presnet salary? or by increase yearly counting please send to me saudi labor law article i can show to my company please as soon as possible.

mark neil viduya
Thursday 25 October 2012, 7:54 am
Sir good day how much did i get to my e.s.b because i take an final exit the total year of my service hir in my company is 5.11 years so how much did i get for my r.s.b and my salary is 1288 sar

Bernard
Friday 26 October 2012, 11:47 am
Sir, good day! I am working in Saudi arabia . Now i got job in abu dhabi so i want to go from here on exit re-entry since i did not finish my contract. I know if i go on exit re-entry i cannot come to saudi for 2 yrs. But can i go to abu dhabi.?? please let me know.

Julius S. Sagucio
Monday 12 November 2012, 5:09 am
Good day Sir, I'm currently working in Saudi Arabia as Admin clerk. My company only give the 42days under ESB and 2 months vacation pay. Under my understanding in the Saudi Labor Law that the company must pay according our "Salary" plus all other allowances, but my company did not give us the food allowances, which is included in our salary and it must give to the employee who will go for vacation/exit. May I know if we have the right to complain this issue to Saudi authorities?

Manauwar Khurshid
Saturday 17 November 2012, 3:41 am
Dear Sir, I have 2 years contract period at NBCC (Saudia Arabia) but my branch manager send me a termination letter by e-mail without any causes so what shall i have to do please advice me they have taken my attendance card also. Best Regards Manauwar Khurshid +966 592366789

Manauwar Khurshid
Saturday 17 November 2012, 3:42 am

munawar ali sayed
Sunday 18 November 2012, 2:04 pm
Dear sir, I have been working here in ksa form 2007 Jun till 2012 Apr for HUSSANI Inspection. from last one year they didn't not pay my salary, last they told that go back to india or transfer for other company. About money told that company have then they pay me. so i transfer to other company. ther is any law to take our money.May I know if we have the right to complain this issue to Saudi authorities?

Derick Villanueva
Sunday 25 November 2012, 4:22 am
Dear Sir, I need to clarify my situation regarding my contract. I will finish my 3 years contract (as per my contract) this coming December 2012 and I gave them a letter notice (6th October 2012) that I will not renew my contract anymore. After I submitted my notice of not renewing my contract, they told that I resigned my indemnity they will computed as 1/3. My contract start 14th December 2009 and will be finish 13th December 2012. Kindly give me clear explanation and advice what I need to do. Thank you in advance and awaiting your reply. Regards, Derick

FAROOQ
Monday 3 December 2012, 4:19 am
sir can u give me the ESB amount with date of joining as 25 Aug 2002.monthly drawing salary as on date is SAR 11,000/-

muhammad
Monday 7 January 2013, 5:30 pm
dear sir, i joined a company in ksa on 27.7.2012, for one year. after one year there was no renewal letter or new agreement signed, but my job was continued. after completion of 2 yrs ( i went on annaul leave) and when i returned i was asked to sign a new agrement (this time with a reduced salary 12000 in stead of 13000) also end of service was included in the lump sum salary whereas in the 1st agreement it was to be payed as per saudi labow law. end of service award is to be paid as per last pay drawn.so i am the looser? moreover, shall my job be considered as contnued or after the new agrement it will be considered a new job from 8th sept 2012 (not july 2010) zaki

GANESH
Wednesday 9 January 2013, 4:13 am
Dear Sirs I am a bit surprised why nothing is said about Article 85 of Saudi Labor law which clearly states if an employee resign his job on his own he is entitled for 5 days salary / annum as an End of Service Benifits. Please clear me if i am wrong after reading below portions of Saudi Labor law. I would like to know the same is applicable if an employee is decided to leave his job after expiration of his work permit / Iqama or he is entitled to full service award as stated in Article 84. Article 84: Upon expiration of the work relationship, the employer shall be required to pay the workman aseverance award for the duration of this service to be calculated at the rate of half a monthly rate for each of the five first years and one month pay for each of the following years. The severanceaward shall be calculated on the basis of the last basic pay and the workman shall be entitled to aseverance award for the portions of the year in proportion to the time spent on the work. Article 85: If the relationship is terminated because of the resignation of the workman, the workman shall inthis case be entitled to one third of the award after a service period of not less than twoconsecutive years and not more than five years, to two thirds if his period of service is in excessof five successive years but less than ten years and to the full award if the period of serviceamounts to ten or more years.

Francine Belim
Wednesday 9 January 2013, 10:16 am
Dear sir, We need a clarification and advice regarding the service benefit. My husband worked in Saudi Arabia as engineer for 15 years and 1 month, in one company. Then last December 2012 all workers in their company received a termination letter, stated that the company will close, then by December 28, 2012 will stop working, then last week my husband reported to the office, then the accountant show him the computation of his service benefit, the amount of sr 10,090 only including that amount the 28 days salary of my husband, then he refused because it's not the expected amount he thought, but the accountant explained to him, because last 2010 the company were turned over to the new management, the person who handle presently the company, had also a share in that construction company, then sir the basic salary of my husband sr 5,000 not include the housing allowance, sir my question is we can't claim the remaining amount that we expect? Based on the law computation? Please reply to clarify us...thank you and more power...

Francine Belim
Thursday 10 January 2013, 12:29 am
Sir please we need your reply...thank you...

subhash
Friday 11 January 2013, 5:40 am
Dear sir My brotheer in Law was working in a private company and he went to india for vacation and unfortunately he couldn't return due to severe sickness. He sent his resignation with medical report to the company management and sent an request to transfer his end of service benefit to his NRE account. upto now they didn't give any positive response to him though already six months passed. He is still under medication and waiting for this money for his further treatment. What he should do to get his money. Please give your valuable advise to my email.. With best regards PKP

Rogelio
Tuesday 15 January 2013, 8:43 am
sir my contract end this month, i want to know if i am entitled for an ESB?if entitle, how much? thank you and please reply sir. i'll need your reply about this issues.

shweta kumar sahoo
Monday 21 January 2013, 2:20 am
sir i am working 10 months in saudi arabia i have two years agreement but company gave me paper end of work exit sonow i have 14 monts balance about my agreement so what giving me company about the end of work exit benifits kindly inform me.

Payroll Guy
Monday 25 February 2013, 1:40 am
if service terminated by employeer without cuase then you r elgible to have ESB & prorated leave payment. TC

khatri
Wednesday 23 January 2013, 8:56 am
Dear sir two month less to finish my five years in company but now i hv applied for end of service & to prepare my final exit so tht i want to knw tht how they will pay me please reply

Balasubramanian
Thursday 31 January 2013, 1:54 am
Dear Sir, Can you tell me what is the gratuity rules in case of termination or redundancy? Thanks in advacne.

Payroll Guy
Monday 25 February 2013, 1:48 am
If contract terminated by employeer without cause, your entitle for ESB half salary 1st 5 years. TC

eljay
Sunday 3 February 2013, 12:39 pm
Sir my contract is 2yrs. And about to finish this coming May..im a nurse in a private clinic and im planning to exit...am i entitled for the ESb? Thanks

Payroll Guy
Monday 25 February 2013, 1:50 am
To avail ESB i will suggest you to complite 2 yrs.TC

asiong
Sunday 3 February 2013, 12:53 pm
sir 4years ang kontrata ko pero sabi naman sa agency na optional pede mag exit after 2years, pero bakit isang buwan benefits lang nakuha ko

aleah
Friday 8 February 2013, 10:01 am
my employer didnt give our ESB. my husband 10 yrs. and me 8 yrs. hes a dentist and im a dental assistant. he died in riyadh thats why they shipped his remains back here with me in phils. i am here in philippines now,can i still file a complaint to him and what department here in philippines will i go to file and seek for an assistance....tnx

Payroll Guy
Monday 25 February 2013, 1:52 am
you must get your ESB and it will come thru government after complition of all the legal formalities. TC

mohammad
Sunday 10 February 2013, 4:13 pm
Hi, I am working in saudi arabia for last 16 years in a dairy company and I have 72 days of balance and my bassice salary is SR 4043 so what will be the calculation for my ESB

shahbaz
Monday 11 February 2013, 5:23 am
I am working in Govt. university from the last two years.now this is my third year and i have got an offer from a good private company. So i give a notice of two moths to leave for transfer of nakal Kafala. But my Employer Is saying that i ll pay two months salary and house rent and there is no End of service for me.What should i do. If you have some legal points according to saudi law please let me know.

Bose Choorapra
Sunday 24 February 2013, 2:47 am
Dear Guru I am working in KSA since August 2004 as yearly contract basis.I am planing to go final exit coming August 2013 and it will complete 9 th contract. Please inform me how the calculation of ESB. (1) Is it full? means firt 5 year 1/2 salary+4 year 1 month (2) Is 2/3 only? (3) To be consider Basic+H/A+T/A? Waiting for your prompt replay.

Rahman
Monday 25 February 2013, 2:00 am
Dear Guru, please help me to understand that i have yearly contract if both party agreed (employee & employeer) not to renew contract after complition i will be entitle for ESB. please reply Thank u

Elmer
Tuesday 26 February 2013, 12:52 am
Dear Sir: I am Pilipino working in my present company in Jubail Saudi Arabia for more than 4 years now (Dec 2008 to present) and already tendered my resignation effective this March 2013. I check with our HR department regarding my ESB and informed me that I am entitled to 5 days only for every year of service which is contradictory to Article 85 of the Saudi labor law. Is this true or should I get 10 days for every year of service? Is there anywhere or way I can complain about this issue?

Mohammad Asif
Wednesday 27 February 2013, 4:27 pm
Dear sir, Please help me to understand for Saudi labor law that I have worked with one company for 9 years 11 months and 22 days.And my contract terminated. And the company calculated my ESB as the following; 1st 5 years half of my basic salary and housing and transportation allowance, and for next 4 years and 11 months and 22 days for full basic salary + transportation and housing. Is it correct calculation as per Saudi labor law or they have to calculate for whole period of my service which is 9 years 11 month and 22 days with full basic salary and transportation and housing? Your support in this regards will b e appreciated. Regards,

Athar Naseem
Saturday 2 March 2013, 6:51 am
If only owner change , for example I came here in Saudi Arabia in 19/09/2000,in Saudi Advanced curtain company , but on 12..07/2002 owner change buy curtain company with employees, and Iqma is the same , and on iqama written on company name not person ( Kafeel ) name like Saudi Advanced curtain company And if I will go final exit, so how they my ESB from date of 19/09/200 or 12/07/2002, please advise Thanks

Dr.sheikh Bilal
Sunday 3 March 2013, 12:13 pm
Hi I have recently got my termination letter after I applied for non renewal of my contract.My actual contract finishes on 30th April 2013.These days I am on vaccation. I want to visit my country and return on the date of my contract finishes i.e 30 April. I am wasting my time here for end service benefits ,.Is it allowed to go on exit rentry after your application of non renewal of contract is accepted by the Ministry of Health saudi Arabia.Please answer if you have an idea.Thanks

yasir
Tuesday 26 March 2013, 5:16 am
dear sir, i am working in K.S.A .from 25 years in same company know i am 57 year old how can i am able for Gratuity....or bons

olive
Wednesday 27 March 2013, 3:10 am
Hi, I have been here in Jeddah, KSA for 10 months and lately I 've been frequently got sick severe migraine and in and out of hospital can I avail a medical termination because my health is getting worse.

Saifurrahman
Monday 1 April 2013, 3:18 pm
My name is saifurrahman . I am working in riyadh in auto world the auto at this time .my own company name is shaban he is not giving salrey as properly time so i want to go exit in january 2014 . I want to help of govermet because punishing to labors they are not giving exit or vacation so i am in big trouble.

rose
Tuesday 2 April 2013, 4:09 pm
my husband and my self working inthe school my husband school bus driver and me school bus monitor and cleaner ,i decide for good the reason i can no longer work because of baby girl 6 months old no one can takecare during working hours we are working 12 years in this school company i would like to verify my end of service benefits .just in case they will not release my end of service benefits ,to whom i ask help ..

Henry
Sunday 21 April 2013, 1:03 pm
Dear, I am now 5 years and 1 month in my company, am I entitled to a ESB equivalent to 5 times my current monthly basic salary as I already exceeded the 5 years? My understanding with more that 5 years is 5 years and 1 day (at least).... Your thoughts please....thank you

Magesh Kumar
Sunday 5 May 2013, 2:40 am
Sir, I am working for more than 5 years and my contract is yearly. Am I eligible to get paid vacation of 30 days after completion of 11months or 12 months??

Donny David
Monday 6 May 2013, 2:22 am
I have completed my 10 years of service with my present sponsor. Please could you let me know if there exists any saudi labor Law that states, I can request my ESB from my sponsor ? Do I have the right to get the money from my sponsor even though i am still continuing to work with him. Thanks

deepak jaitley
Saturday 11 May 2013, 12:17 am
hi, I m from India i was come here 20 jan 2012 in Saudi biladin group & they send me in PNU women university in Riyadh. Now company is terminate me and they show me one video in this video i touched the one machine without permission. So can u plz tell me if company is terminate me that time what is my end of service benefit. i working here 1 year and 5 months.

EDGAR
Tuesday 14 May 2013, 9:06 am
SIR, I AM AN ENGR. IN MY COMPANY, MY SCHEDULE IS ON MAY 26 2013 TO GO VACATION,BUT THIS MORNING MY SUDAN MODIR TOLD ME THAT IM NOT WORTH IN THE COMPANY BECAUSE I DONT KNOW DRIVING A CAR,,BECAUSE OF THAT I DECIDED TO FINAL EXIT..ONE MONTH AGO THEY GIVE TO ME THE ONE MONTH VACATION PAY AND THE PAYMENT FOR TICKET.,DO I HAVE TO PAY MY COMPANY SIR? PLS ADVISE ME,,,THANS AND GOD BLESS

George
Thursday 11 July 2013, 9:30 am
Hi, I am working in Saudi Arabia since 1998, during this period I had taken ESB two times, now when I am finally leaving the campany is calculating the ESB for the balance period only, I understand that as per labor law the ESB is calculated on the last Salary drawn and the ESB I received earlier is to considered as advance and deduted from the Final ESB for the full period. Kindly advice if I am correct, and how could I convince the employer to recalculate and provide the right which duly deserve.

abdul Khuddus
Sunday 14 July 2013, 5:42 am
Dear Sirs, I am working a Private company since 18 years my basic salary is 3200 sar+ open over time HoursSR 2500. food allowance 250 as this how uch i have to get. waiting for your answer

Ahamed
Tuesday 23 July 2013, 3:45 am
What will be my end service benefits? I am working for Ministry from 2010 through a contracting company in riyadh as lab technician. My basic salary is SR 2700. I planning to apply exit in the near future. My company is not providing right benefits to the employees. Can you please help my how much benefits will i get during my exit. And help me how it has being calculated?

Mohammad
Wednesday 24 July 2013, 6:09 pm
i finished 2 yrs 6 monthsin KSA, if i will go exit then how much i will entitle of gratuity money. here in my company HR making unjustice bcoz some people getting a full month salary after 2 yrs contract and some only 20 days salary. so i am so confused about this,, can u help me regarding this how much i can get? or i have to go labor court for this?

Soundararajan
Sunday 28 July 2013, 9:17 am
Hi, I am working in Saudi Arabia since 1996 to 30th April 2012. My Company used to pay every year until 2012. But as per the contract the last pay shall be considered for the settlement. I was staying in a company provided accomadation and company car. Will this accomdation to be considered for the ESB calculation. Secondly, I understand that as per labor law the ESB is calculated on the last Salary drawn and the ESB I received earlier is to considered as advance and deduted from the Final ESB for the full period. Kindly advice if I am correct, and how could I convince the employer to recalculate and provide the right which duly deserve. Your help is highly appreciated.

Evelyn
Sunday 4 August 2013, 6:30 am
Dear Sirs: I have been working with the same employer for thirteen (13) years now and I am about to go on exit visa. What happens if my employer refuses to give me my End-of-Service-Benefit? What will I do? Please help me on this.

ces
Wednesday 14 August 2013, 12:33 pm
Dear Sir/Ma am my husband has a legal contract for Saudi Arabia and and is going to end his 2 yr contract on oct...2013 unfortunately his employer stop his employees employment and sold the establishment. starting June 2013...without paying substantial benefits....he even didtnt renew the iqama of his employee and even the airfare tiket of my husband was purchase by the employee himself...in this regards can i claim against the agency who send me to saudi ? thank you

Danish
Tuesday 20 August 2013, 6:53 am
I was forced to resign by my CFO. I worked between 05-10-2010 to 10-07-2012. Terms of contract on my offer letter says: One year, renewable for unspecified period thereafter. Please let me know what are my chances for getting EBS. My last salary was 16,400/PM and I am thinking of going to Labor Court. Please treat this as urgent Kind regards Danish

Tahir Ayub
Thursday 22 August 2013, 11:23 am
Hi Could you please define me some details regarding ESB, as I am completing my 5th year after one month, however I resign and my company would like by 1/3 of half salary per year, which is 23 days only after serving 4 years and 11 month. I mentioned that if you dont wana pay for 5th year still fine, but atlest for first 4 years it should be atleast 2 salaries. Also my contract is on yearly basis. Appreciate ur assitance.

ronald falaminiano
Sunday 25 August 2013, 12:00 am
Sir,how can I compute my 11years of servie according of saudi labor law

harikumar
Wednesday 28 August 2013, 1:47 pm
Dear Sir, I am working in a pvt co,my basic salary is 2700 sr.now 10year is completed.if I am going fianal exit How is ESR may calculate?Please give me the right answer,

INSHAD
Wednesday 4 September 2013, 9:20 am

muhd
Friday 6 September 2013, 2:53 pm
my contract every year in month of may complete after may company give me iqama for one year now my company after iqama renewal he say we decide terminate to you. can i take any benefits for termination

muhammad khan
Monday 9 September 2013, 3:36 pm
dir sir i am asking a question but need answer urgent please.my question is this i am working in private contractor company in saudi arabia.know i have a problem my manager given to me a terminate latter for this reasson i said about my company is waste company.but first my manager doing un respected behavior and with out reasson shouting.than after i tell him in angry.and he given to me a terminated latter.know what i do.i have terminate latter but he not sent to me back my country.give an eassy solution for this problem thanks

ASM
Wednesday 11 September 2013, 4:23 am
We are a situation within our company and need a professional advice. We are working for a company which is closed joint stock company, lately in 2009 it lost business and is floating since then. Last year in the view of labor law changes and other compliaction face by our company, our chairman the main shareholder (other shareholders are family member i.e. wife and children) transfer all of us to a company within the group. In new company the chairman is owner as well. What is the status of our end term benefits as we did not get any termination or any surety for our benefits.

Jericho
Wednesday 11 September 2013, 4:30 am
Hi, I already finished my one year contract last May 2010, since then I worked continuously with the company. It will be my 5th year in the company this 2014. Can file a resignation this coming October 2013? Will I get my ESB? My company just renewed my iqama last July 2013.

Mohammad G .
Tuesday 17 September 2013, 8:08 am
Sir, I would highly appreciate your clarification for the following :- As per our company policy , all employee have a 2 years contract , which is renweable on mutual agreement on its expiry for the same paeriod ( 2 years ) . If a person completes 2 tenure each of 2 years contract and for the third 2 years contract he only complete 6 months ( do not complete the remaining 1 1/2 year ) and resignes . What will be his End of service benifts . Will he get 15 days + 15 days for the first 2 completed contracts and 1/3rd of the 3rd icomplete contract period which is 7.5 days x 1/3rd = 2.5 days , total as 32.5 days or will he get 1/3rd for the whole service period ie for 4 and 1/2 year which is 15+15+7.5 = 37.5 days x 1/3rd = 12.5 days .

shahid ahmed
Monday 30 September 2013, 12:28 pm
Dear Sir, I have resigned notice on 4 sep 2013 to my company and my joining date of company 13 Nov 2007. Now they are telling me i need your alternate then company can exit you and they are not giving my settlement.What can i do and what is my benefit can you provide me legal aid or vakeel or his phone no or what is the procedure to claim my money my IQAMA will expire on 6 december 2013, need your soonest reply. thanks

medencio mabalot
Tuesday 22 October 2013, 5:15 am
i just want to ask about private sector regarding payment of holidays, im working in the hotel as a waiter,last eid the company pay only 4 days holiday then this hajs they will pay again 3 days but na regular holidays to other company is 5 days what can we do did the private company do that rules

Rey
Wednesday 23 October 2013, 8:05 am
Hi, would like to seek assistance. My fiance has finished his contract for 3 years, he has already his company clearance, his passport, his exit visa...BUT unfortunately as per his company, they will not be able to give him his ESB as company doesnt have money as of now. If in case he will consult this to labour, do you have any idea as to how many days/weeks, or months it will go in case he will file a case for it. Or does it cost a lot? They ask him to wait but no definite time/date as to when company will settle said. Thanks in advance for your assistance....

Johan
Wednesday 23 October 2013, 12:10 pm
Thank you for the clear summary of ESB. My question to you, Sir is: I am on family status and the contract mention that I am entitle to full school fee for my childern including school trips. Is it allowed to include the cost for the school fee into the calculations? Thank you for the clarification in advance

rogelio m. casayuran
Thursday 24 October 2013, 7:05 pm
im still working here in saudi arabia for 16 years every 2 years is my vacation my problem is evey vacation i need to sign a paper written in arabic which i dont understand that is the company rules if you want to go to vacation you have to sign or your flight woulld be delayed i just sign bec im afraid if i will not sign maybe they will terminate me there is no amount of money indicated only arabi c writing if in case what is written is already i claimed my benefits but i dont received anything can i stii get my benefits please help me i need your assistance what iwill do to get my benefits thanks in advace hpoe you can helf me

harvey
Friday 25 October 2013, 3:55 am
Dear Sir, I have already finished my 2 years contract on 15 oct 13 and I have submitted my exit paper on 13 september 2013. I want to go exit on 1st november 2013 but until now no action from company please you tell me what I have to do?

harvey
Friday 25 October 2013, 3:56 am

RAFEEQ
Monday 28 October 2013, 10:15 am
I WAS WORKING MORETHAN 7 YEARS IN ONE COMPANY. SO SHOW ME HOW TO CALCUTE END OF SERVICE PLEASE SEND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY SALARY 5000.

RAFEEQ
Monday 28 October 2013, 10:16 am

MIH
Friday 8 November 2013, 3:05 pm
If you are getting fixed other allowances like air fare allowance, entertainment allowance, paid vacation per year, house rent allowance, bonus. Will this need to be included in ESB calculations?

Rameez
Sunday 10 November 2013, 7:05 am
i am working in a company for 2 yrs contract, i already finish 2 yrs contract and i again renewal contract for 2 yrs more in same company. but i am thinking to leave this company in one year of renewal contract, it means i am leaving this company after 3 yrs,, my net salary is 1800 SAR per month,, how much i am entittle of my gratuity money after 3 years?

antony
Thursday 21 November 2013, 9:17 am
i received yearly company housing allowance in advance for 12 monhs. after 3 months company decided to dismiss me immediately. such case, company can recover the remaing period housing allownace (9 months) from my eos

jonathan
Wednesday 11 December 2013, 7:25 am
gud aternoon sir..i just want to ask if i resign in the company and my contract is two years..am i entitled for ESB?who will shouldee the payment of my air plane ticket?do the company have the rights to deduct me the remaining months i havent consume in my iqama?please advice me.they are telling me also that i will pay also the visa?thanks and more power.

Veqar Ahmed Jafri
Monday 16 December 2013, 11:41 am
Sir, I worked for my company for 16 years and now i have resigned. I am not going back but would take another job here in Saudi Arabia. My employer has agreed to release me. My question is - Am i entitled for any part of tickets as my yearly vacation falls due in Dec-13 and my last working day was 30th Nov-13. My company is paying me proportionate vacation pay for 11 months but they are not paying any tickets. Should they pay me the proportionate ticket or not. Kindly reply. Regards Veqar Jafri

anwarjan syed nawab
Tuesday 24 December 2013, 1:43 pm
i am indian working in makkah 5 star hotel since last 5 years . what is the gratuity i shoud get after 5 yew\ars of service please help me in this matter thank you.

Shamshu
Saturday 28 December 2013, 7:44 am
Sir, My contract is 2 years. after this period I willing to go exit but employer like to continue with new contract. As per Saudi law my ESB will get only one complete salary(2x 1.5 basic). any provision to get 21 days basic also?. Employer says, 'exit decision is yours, no provision for 21 days basic. kindly explain based on Saudi law.

prime
Sunday 29 December 2013, 9:19 am
Sir, i just want to ask. my husband did not avail his 1year vacation and continuously work until he finished his contract. does vacation benefit can be added to the ESB does he will receive? Thanks!

kennedy Angaya
Wednesday 1 January 2014, 6:01 am
Sir,if a.working as a domestic driver,am.i not entitled to a daf off ( ijaza) ? Iv been working here for the last one year (1) three ( 3) mnths ,and have never been given a dayu off,despite the excessive work i do everyday. I work for more than 16 hrs daily secondly,mmy contract clearly stateds dast am a driver,bt my boss subjects me to other duties,like working on his mazrah farm claiming that ,that is aldo part of my duties.is that realy right according to da saudi labour laws. Lastly,can i request a sponsorship transfer frm him even before i clear my contract? I have 8mnths remaining.thnk u.

Yazan
Saturday 4 January 2014, 6:44 am
Is there any law regarding resignation that after submitting your resignation officially with the company you have to stay up to three months or until your re placement arrive.

li
Sunday 12 January 2014, 2:37 pm
had worked for 32 years of my life in only one hospital in riyadh; few months before i left, i received a letter from personnel that because i was nearing 60 yrs. old my contract, which had to end oct. 15 2011 will not be renewed, so i was obliged to submit my resignation letter stating the reason that i was approaching my 60 yrs of age. but what i had done was to finish my contract in april 2011 instead of october 2011 because of some personal and familly matters of which they accepted as valid so i had cleared and received my employment certificate, and or letter of no objection; but before that head of human resources thru the personnel manager made me signed that i will not ask for my ESB for the reason that our yearly bonus was already our ESB though it's not on our contract and even told me that all employees were aware of that rule. ...to cut it short i went home for good without any single riyal of esb. ....but few months after i was home i learned that my hospital started giving ESB to all employees who had cleared, finished worked and had letter of no objection. i was told to ask for it by some of my friends; and i wanted to ask that hospital's manpower or personnel BUT i decided to get some opinions and advises from you first....( why only now, working and living in ksa for more than 3 decades, i pray all would believe that it was only when i went home for good that i had just known that to live again for good on ones country home is not an easy game, but at least, i still would try to ask for my right, honestly, i pray that my hospital would realize that it is not just for the money this ESB is but for me this ESB means "rewards and gratitude". thank you so much for listening. God bless!

faronha
Monday 13 January 2014, 4:35 am
I would like to enquire about an employee in Saudi who is leaving after 15 years. Although the calculation part is clear, I have a query on the allowances. His interpretation of allowances is that it should include the yearly educational allowance, for this employee's grade it is around SAR 50,000 per annum-. However the company only reimburses on actual school bills and not the whole allowance, in this case the actual bills are much lower than the set allowance. Which amount should be included in the EOS calculation? The actual spent or the original amount of the allowance? Also the Company gives a vehicle loan to employee for a period of 5 years and then pays the employee a fixed amount monthly so that after 5 years, 60% of the amount is reimbursed by the Company for the car and the balance 40% is on the employees account for personal use of the car. Are such allowances to in included in the EOS calculation. Finally what about sales incentives, commissions, vacation tickets? Are these included in the EOS calculation? Appreciate if you could resolve this issue.

ruel osorno
Saturday 18 January 2014, 2:31 pm
I'm working at my company since 1996 but last 2000 up to Nov 2001my visa expired our company gives us one year visa and I was recall can my end of service benefits continue up to date 2014 or it will start when I was recall from 2001 November thanks and best ragards

ruel osorno
Saturday 18 January 2014, 2:43 pm
Stars June 1996 up to June 2000 then from June 2000 up to November 2001 they gave me 1 year visa but it expired they call me and come back to work November 2001 until this date can my end service benefits continue since 1996 June up to this date 2014

marichu revelo
Wednesday 12 February 2014, 2:57 am
what will happen if you came back from vacation 2 days late from joining date?is your esb will be forfeited or not for that specific year.example you should report on the 15 june but you report already 17 june..Is this affect your ESB..thanks

ichel
Wednesday 19 February 2014, 2:43 am
salam! I would like to ask if private sectors/company here in saudi Arabia covered in this End of service award? Also I was a bet confused since the contract that we have signed is a 3 years contract only, is that mean we are only entitled to have one third of the award? thanks

Jenelyn pasig
Wednesday 26 February 2014, 5:53 am
My husband work in saudi arabia for more than 3yrs..but he cannot receive the ESB from his employer...my question what should i do? Pls rply..thank u

Muhammad
Friday 28 February 2014, 4:20 am
sir i am working in saudi binladen company as qa/qc inspector from 4 and half years now company trying to put my final exit but i want to continue my job is there any solution.

onkar singh
Monday 3 March 2014, 4:27 pm
i am working one of leading company in riyadh last 16 year and i going vocation is 23 month. i last salery is 1900 saudi riyal please tell me how much i can receve money from company as soon as possilbe, thanks my basic 1400+250+ bouns=1900 total

allan
Thursday 6 March 2014, 10:58 am
salam! sir, i would like to ask if the 21 day annual leave is equivalent to 1 month salary or less? thanks a lot.

Mirza Farhat Baig
Sunday 9 March 2014, 7:29 am
i was working with a company in Jeddah from last 2 years.after completing 2 years+ i have resigned and management has accepted my resignation, because of better opportunity i resigned & management gave me the release too. But unfortunately when the time came to get my ESB i was shocked, they have calculated the 2 years ESB by 5Days a Year.as far as my knowledge concern, it must be calculated by 15 days a Year. please clarify

Nirmal Jain
Monday 17 March 2014, 7:40 am
Hi My father was working in a company called ATCO east and west express Dammam KSA expired on 12-1-2014 due to brain ham rage. He working for the company from past 33 years. I want to know the details about what are the benefits his family has to get such service,insurance any other.Please inform me about this

Edward
Tuesday 18 March 2014, 11:38 am
Hi, i have completed my 2 years contract in previous employer and transferred to another company. what I want to ask if the first employer is responsible for my plane ticket back to my home country. But he does not want to provide me the ticket because i have transferred. What should i do?

angel abraham
Wednesday 26 March 2014, 12:18 am
Hi I worked with Saudi ministry of health for four years from SEPT '09 to AUG '13 and took an exit .As told to me by my manager,i've given an authorization letter to his name before court for the final settlement.he told me that he'll send the money to my account within 3 months.but i haven't received any money till date.is there any place where i could register a complaint.any suggestion would be helpful, thankyou..

Asim Shahzad
Saturday 5 April 2014, 12:59 pm
Hi. i am working from 1.6 years in a company, now my company is terminating me due to some reason. so kindly help me what are the service benefits which are my company is liable to pay me. my 2nd question is wither i have to purchase my Air Ticket after exit paper or Company is responsible to give me the Exit Paper with Air Ticket. Kindly reply

mohamed mirshad
Sunday 6 April 2014, 7:20 am
Dear sir, I am working at saudi arabia for 1 year and 3 months.my vacation is every year and i came vacation on 12th.I got email from my project manager that they found expired food items at supermarket,while i was on vacation so they want to terminate me.please explain me that they have right to terminate when i am on vacation?

Subbarao
Sunday 27 April 2014, 11:46 am
Dear Sir, Please help in the following: In case the company do not pay the eligible End Of Service Benefits, on exiting the employment by "termination of service" - whom we have to complain or approach to get the EOSB paid on or before exit Saudi Arabia. Thanks.

Abbas Ali
Saturday 10 May 2014, 5:31 am
Dear Sir I am working in saudia Arab as Engineer. I am working there for last 15 months, my contract period is 2 years. so am i eligible to get the ESB. Any tickets and benefits. please Reply as soon as possible because i am going tomorrow back to my country

Mukhtiar
Tuesday 13 May 2014, 11:24 am
Dear Sir, I am sales man working in foodstuff company in Riyad since last 11 years.My salary is 4000 basic and contract copy is also with meNow I want to go back my home country. Dear sir aaccording to the labor law and ESB regulations how much my amount calculation will become. Kindly guide me as soo as possible. Regards

Mudassar
Monday 19 May 2014, 2:22 am
Dear Sir, how would you calculate notice period payment in ESB? if suppose 1 employee eligible for 1 month. and another one for 2 or 3 months notice pay. what you will include in his notice pay? all allwances or only Basic? if you can send me the Saudi Labour Law Article for ESB. Thanks.

Prabin Bechtel
Monday 19 May 2014, 5:26 pm
Dear Sir, I am working for a catering company for 6 years and 24 days, I have resigned and I stopped working on 15/5/2014 and my total salary is 8000 ( basic 6400 and housing allowance is 1600). Could you please tell me the ESB. My Hr department gave me the calculation of ESB is 19017.33 SAR. IS't correct or not?. Please guide me.

Mohammed
Tuesday 27 May 2014, 1:22 am
Dear Expatguru, i am work in saudi arabia in company since 9 year and every base contract. my contract will be end and i dont want to renew my contract. can you please tell me what is the EOS calculation method.

Mohamemd
Sunday 1 June 2014, 5:28 am
I have got two doubts after reading this article. 1) Fixed overtime is like an allowance paid whether you put in that extra effort or not and must form part of ESB calculation like other cash allowances, However sales commission may not be in the nature of an allowance and is not fixed but depends on the sales achieved and therefore does not form part of the ESB calculation. 2) ESB is even calculated for a part of the year. It is 15 days every year or part thereof and 30 days every year or part thereof. An employee with 4 years and six months service is allowed service benefit for four years and six month and so on. Likewise an employee having put in 11 years and 9 months will be paid for the full period of service including 9 months. Would you please clarify, sir.

Amador Galvez
Sunday 1 June 2014, 3:47 pm
Sir, gud pm. my case is like this my end of contract is Sept 4, 2013 (two years contract) but with that date I would extended my service to the company until April 30, 2014 granted by the HR Dept and approved which is also the last day of my work since I gave a letter for final exit notice on August 20, 2013. so its clear I submit already my final notice in advance 8 months from August to April I will do these earlier to prepare for the company awareness to find the replacement or taking my place if I am going to leave this company. but the problem is on May 1, 2014 up to now since this is the first day of my stop work and management doesn't do anything or process my papers for my settlement, exit visa and ticket for almost 6 weeks now so please guide me to solve my problem co'z the management they did not prioritize my papers and as far as I know in Saudi Labor Law Article 88 stated for a maximum of two weeks should be finish my entitlements etc. kindly please I need answer with these problem.

kenneth dsouza
Wednesday 4 June 2014, 1:42 pm
dear sir, I have resigned from this mnc company, the last date of duty will be 7 years of service in this company, what will be my e s b , am i eligible for i months leave salary, waiting for a favorable reply. thanking you kenneth

kenneth dsouza
Wednesday 4 June 2014, 1:44 pm

abby
Tuesday 10 June 2014, 5:31 pm
Sir, I'm a filipina working here in Riyadh with 2 years contract from my employer, i've been here for 6 months, now I was planning to resign and go back to the Philippines, do you have any idea how much do I need to pay to my employer since I'm not going to finish my contract with them? Please reply as soon as possible.. Thank you

sadik
Tuesday 24 June 2014, 12:50 pm
dear sir, i would like to know whether iam eligible for getting family accomodation according to saudi labour law.my company says they will provide only bachelor accomodation

csp
Saturday 5 July 2014, 11:25 am
I m working in a EPC company since 4th june 2011.i have completed d 1st agreement of 2 years with d company and after mutual consideration my agreement has renewed for next 2 yrs. again.but now on 27th of june it has put me on notice period for onemonth.i have already entitled a 42 days leave salary on my last vacation.i just want to know howmuch leave & gratuaty i will be entitled to receive

Mr, Paul
Monday 7 July 2014, 3:31 am
Dear Sir, I am working with my employer for 14 years now. I am in need of financial assistance. Can I withdraw at least 50% of my end of service benefit even while I'm still working? Regards,

Agrawal
Monday 21 July 2014, 3:55 am
Dear Sir, I join the company in Saudi arabia on 4-May-2012, Now i want to go on exit in Dec-14, What will be the gratuity. it will be depend only on Basic or Salary +HRA+other Allowance.

Abdul Sathar
Tuesday 22 July 2014, 5:12 am
Dear Sir I as Working One Company 6 Year finish finally I want go exit and I received by company benefit yearly 21 days vacation and 15 days retirement please let me balance how many month I can receive possible ?

Roger Pumarada
Wednesday 30 July 2014, 8:58 am
My contract is 1 year renewable means every year I renew contract, and I spend 6 years in the company and every year I go vacation and received 21 vacation days benefit and 15 days severance pay. Do I eligible for ESB since yearly I receive 15 days benefit.

Whytoolate?
Sunday 3 August 2014, 2:01 pm
My first 4 years with my US employer was in Saudi over 10 years ago. No mention of ESB in my contract or by the company until after I was reassigned back to the US for 3 years and we won another contract in Saudi, which I managed from the US. In reading Saudi labor law, it states the ESB is paid "at the end of the work relations". Since I've continued working for this same company in the US until recently, I requested my ESB for the 4 years I worked in Saudi upon my resignation. First they told me it was not included in my contract, but I provided them info that it does not need to be in the contract as it is the law. Then they stated that I was supposed to ask for the ESB within a year of leaving Saudi. Is then true? I've read thru the Saudi Labor Law several times and cannot find where I have to ask for my ESB within a year of leaving Saudi - all I can find is the statements that it is paid at the "end of the work relations" - which ended with this company when I resigned last month. BTW - even though I was in the US the past 10+ years, the primary contracts I managed were in Saudi Arabia and I continued going back & forth to Saudi for work for over 10 years. Want to know if I should be getting the ESB for the 4 years I worked in Saudi for this US company before they reassigned me back to the US 10+years ago?

history of places
Wednesday 20 August 2014, 3:16 am
excellent post. Neer knew this, thanks for letting me know. history of places

Jim Mulligan
Tuesday 26 August 2014, 4:51 am
I have completed 3 one year contracts consecutively with no lapses each year I renew for another year. Now into my for 4th year I want to exit. Am I entitled the 3 years worth of ESB as it is stated in each Foreign Service Agreement? I am an Expat from the USA if that matters?

Ryback G.
Wednesday 27 August 2014, 1:15 am
Hi My last work day is 4 September which falls on Thursday, would I be entitled for Friday Pay? I am told that once you completed 5 days in a workweek, you are entitled for Friday Pay but since I'm leaving would I still be entitled for it? Thanks and I appreciate your reply.

shahzad
Tuesday 9 September 2014, 6:46 pm
Hi.sir I am working in my company since march 2012.and in contract company said that I can go on vacation after 01 year.but now ots two and half years go.company is not goving me vacation.what I do.please reply.thanks

haseeb khan
Friday 19 September 2014, 12:51 am
Sir I complete our 2year contract can we able some benefits about ksa labour low pls confm me

Sadik
Tuesday 23 September 2014, 4:23 am
Hi sir, I have contract of 2 years before i work in my company, and been working for almost 5 years now here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.. i only have 2300+200 salary.. i wish to go exit in my 5th years here, what procedure should i do. should i call it resignation? or terminate my contract? pls help me choose the best decision on how much ESB i could get better in this procedure?

ma.Luisa S. Pineda
Monday 6 October 2014, 12:42 am
Dear Sir, Greetings! Sir my husband died last jan.04,2014 in Jeddah he worked for 22 yrs in one campany until nowi i have not received his ESB. It's been 7 months already Sir. I got 3 children. The 2 are already in college and the youngest is in Grade 7. I don't have any source of income Sir. I am having hard time in seeking for someone who can help us for our everyday living. I hope and pray that you can help us regarding this matter. Thank you and God bless. Sincerely, Ma.Luisa S. Pineda

MOHAMMED HANIF ABDUL SATTAR
Tuesday 21 October 2014, 4:10 am
DEAR SIRS, OUR STAFF WENT ON HOLIDAYS DURING HAJJ SEASON OUR VACATION STARTED ON 3 OCT. 2014 AND SAT. V HV OFF BUT THE COMPANY GIVE US UNTIL 7 OCT. SOME ONE COME ON 12 OCT. HOW IT WILL BE CALCULATED THEY WANT TO DEDUCT FROM 3 OCT.TO 11 OCT. 2014 PLSE ADVISE
Name : *